Thursday, May 8, 2008

This program is not responding

another day at work.

another 11 hours spent sitting at a front desk at a salon, trying desperately to amuse myself.

and a storm is blowing in.

so in response to the odd ennui/loneliness combo that a day at the front desk coming storm duo produces, i have downloaded sim tower. SIM TOWER

oh the hours spent on you.

and hence why i would return to your vertically-assembling bosom in this moment of je nai sais qua.

but alas, this poor behemoth of a computer cannot handle the booking software and the magick salvations of sim tower.

because the 16bit something or other crashed. i may be a wiz, but i cna't fix those computer devices, they run on witchcraft in my opinion.

so i will sit here.

and brood.

oh, the brooding.

1 comment:

BlackRaspberry said...

GOD I sucked at Sim Tower. I always wnated to be good at it though. In fact I think that was the case for pretty much every "Sim" game except Sim Earth and Sim City 2000; both of those games could eat my ass for all I care.