Wednesday, May 28, 2008

king wizards

aubreylc: LOLZ
smeagol speaks lol catz?
me: hahahaha
yes
yes he does


2:45 PM aubreylc: my preziouz
we wantz itz
givez itz to mez
me: hahahahaha
i iz in your backpacks, stealingz ur ringz and lembas breadz
2:47 PM aubreylc: tolkien was a master of linguisticsa
he even mastered lol catz decades ahead of its time
2:48 PM me: hahahahahahaha
2:49 PM aubreylc: lemazzzzz breadz
lolz
rolf
for realz
me: hahahahahahahaha
2:50 PM aubreylc: i iz hatin' the silli fatz hobbitz
me: i am in your darkness, finding them allz and binding themz
aubreylc: OMG
omg
omg
one ringz to bringz them allz
and in darnezz findz trhwmZ
2:51 PM me: whoaaaaaaaaaa
i am in kub/z lol speekz, being intense
2:52 PM aubreylc: bakk to mordorz u willz cumz?
me: no. i iz scareds of the eye
2:53 PM aubreylc: it zeeeeeez
me: if followz!


2:58 PM aubreylc: it callzzzzzzz

No comments: