Wednesday, June 4, 2008

yesssssssssssss

Ryan: bring them to me alive and unspoiled....
me: ha
whattttttttttttt
Ryan: its what saurmon said to the uru kai
about the hobbits
the chase has begun
Sent at 3:55 PM on Wednesday
me: hahahahaha
OH NOES! THE CHASE HAS BEGINS
Ryan: now the master dwarf is needing rest
me: is it sleepy time king dwarf?
Ryan: yes
and frodo has disappeared
ahhhh
and bromir as well
me: noooooooooessssssssssss
Ryan: you know what that means!!!
SEX
me: hahahaha
i knew it!
Ryan: bromir is telling frodo about the other ways and other paths that he could take
me: two paths in a yellow wood?
Sent at 4:00 PM on Wednesday
Ryan: he just tried to rape frodo but frodo ran away
Sent at 4:01 PM on Wednesday
me: did he use the ring?
Ryan: yep
and now all of the bad guys are coming
me: whew. good
Ryan: bromir is about to die
me: the eye is upon him!
Ryan: he just sounded the horn
berrm thats what is sounds like berhhhmmmp
but x3
me: ahahahahahahaha
that's so many toots
Ryan: but its true
Sent at 4:07 PM on Wednesday
me: i do not doubt it!
Ryan: he just got shoot
shot
me: so many arrrowzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ouch
they are in my chest
Ryan: right in the kisses
ehh?
me: how many kisses?
Ryan: i dont know yet lemme see
Ryan: bromir has 3 kisses so far
now 4
me: ahahahahahahaha
Ryan: lol
wait maybe its just 3 kisses
me: and one to grow on?
Ryan: now aragon came in a chopped off the guys head
now hes about to kiss bromir
me: that'll make frodo jealous
frodo is a jealous mistress
he didn't use to be like that. it's that ring. and that wound
they've turned him into a wicked little jezebel
Ryan: lol
kisssy kissy
now hes dead
me: no more kissies
Ryan: its the kiss of deeath
me: hisssss
hisssssssss
kisssssssss
of death
Ryan: fodos about to leave
but sam is following
me: he's heartbroken
his lover is gone
but sam is glad that he can move in on frodo
Ryan: hell try to drown himslef
lol
Ryan: frodos nose is cute
me: they'll have the dirty dirty at elevensies
Ryan: what is that
??
me: and second breakfast of frodo
Ryan: the fellowship has split
!!!!
////
..
me: NOOOOOOOOOOOesssssssSSSSSSS
Ryan: whoop whoop time for the next movie
me: they're all jealous over frodo's sweet loving
Ryan: lol ok
Ryan: now im gonna watcht les deux tours
Sent at 4:29 PM on Wednesday
Ryan: smeagol smmmekkgal
me: did he trade his o's for k's?
did he become russian?
Ryan: lol
the EYE
is upon us
!!!
or at least mr frodo
me: it's the eye of the baptist church
Ryan: lol
me: they know of frodo's lovers
Ryan: and as frodo says the burden is getting heavier
me: ahahahahaha
Ryan: then they bring out the lambus bread
me: and only smeagol knows of sam's plan to roofie frodo
Ryan: limbus
i think
what is roofie?
me: that's why he calls him tricksy
to roofie someone
you know
drug them
Ryan: ahh ok
ok
Ryan: okok
me: tell me a story in the meantime
Ryan: well i can tell you whats happing in the film
smeagol just joined in so now its a threesome
theyre all rolling around on the ground
whoo smeagol is ruff
Sent at 4:35 PM on Wednesday
Ryan: no smeagol is groaning like crazy
Sent at 4:36 PM on Wednesday
Ryan: theyre getting freaky now, thy just tied golem up
Sent at 4:38 PM on Wednesday
Ryan: now they are in rohan
the king is creepy
Sent at 4:46 PM on Wednesday
Ryan: wispering trees
Sent at 4:50 PM on Wednesday
Ryan: now crazy crazineess with the riders of rohan and they are saving the hoppits and the hoppies are running into teh forest
Sent at 4:52 PM on Wednesday
Ryan: its sad now
they think that their friends are dead
that tey got kieed by the riders
Sent at 4:56 PM on Wednesday
Ryan is offline. Messages you send will be delivered when Ryan comes online.

No comments: